Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the opportunity to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for 14 days. This term will expire on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a consumer appointed by the consumer and notified to the entrepreneur.
2. Here you will read what the law says about online purchases and their use.
This means that you should not test the part before returning, if you do so and you break the label we have placed, you will lose your right of withdrawal, but you will retain the normal one-month warranty period for used parts or 3 months (New and brand new parts) in the event of a defect. The right of withdrawal is for you to see if you have received the correct item as ordered.
3. When the consumer wishes to withdraw his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to inform the entrepreneur within 14 days of receipt of the product. To inform the consumer through the model form. After the consumer has announced that he wishes to withdraw his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the goods delivered have been returned in time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
4. If the customer has not disclosed at the end of the periods mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3 to use his right of withdrawal or resignation. The product has not returned to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
On delivery of services:
5. On delivery of services, the consumer has the opportunity to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for at least 14 days, starting on the date of entering into the contract.
6. In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur in the supply and / or appearance at the time of delivery.
The seal must not be broken !!
!! Right of withdrawal applies only to individuals (B2C) and not to businesses (B2B) !!
Repeal form click here